Tucked away in a cul de sac setting, this larger 'Georgian' style semi detached home has been well maintained by its current owners to a very high standard. One of the biggest selling points for this home is the excellent rear garden, ideal for those with a expanding / growing family. Accommodation on offer are 3 well proportioned bedrooms, 2 with built in storage, lounge open to dining area, and a modern fitted kitchen, and white bathroom suite. Outside the front garden has been transformed into a low maintenance area, ideal for facilitating further car parking. In a highly popular and convenient residential location, an early viewing is highly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring. Double built in storage, additional recess under stairs.
- Lounge 20'11 x 13'1 (6.38m x 3.99m)
- Cast iron fireplace with raised tiled hearth, housing and open fire, solid wood flooring, open to
- Dining area
- Solid wood flooring, access to
- Kitchen 11'11 x 8'5 (3.63m x 2.57m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 9'6 (3.99m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 10'1 (3.53m x 3.07m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 7'11 (2.67m x 2.41m)
- Built in robe.
- Bathroom 7'11 x 6'8 (2.41m x 2.03m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower above bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway and front with ample off street parking for 3 cars.
- Flagged patio to the rear, extensive lawn area, garden shed, boiler house housing oil fired boiler, outside tap, pvc oil tank.