We are delighted to offer to let this attractive detached villa which is situated in a very popular development just off the much sought after Jordanstown Road. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring, beech fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel oven and gas hob, utility room with access to rear and furnished cloakroom. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing. Outside there is a tarmac driveway and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear. Early viewing recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 13'8 X 11'8 (4.17m X 3.56m)
- Wood laminate floor, radiator, gas fire, attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and inset.
- KITCHEN 11'9 X 10'4 (3.58m X 3.15m)
- Range of beech high and low level units, formica worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with, Belling oven, 4 ring gas hob, Blanco extractor fan, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 8'5 X 5'8 (2.57m X 1.73m)
- Beech effect units, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, Worcester gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 11'3 X 10'9 (3.43m X 3.28m)
- Tiled shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4 X 10'2 (3.45m X 3.10m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'7 X 5'6 (2.31m X 1.68m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, extractor fan, radiator.
- Enclosed paved garden to rear.
Light and tap.
Tarmac driveway to side.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.