This beautiful townhouse is located in the ever popular Millers Park development, known for the fantastic finish and space and this lovely home is no exception.
Close to Newtownards town centre and within close proximity to all local amenities and main arterial routes, it is perfectly positioned to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
All the internal accommodation is bright and spacious with three good sized bedrooms, luxury bathroom suites, modern kitchen and sunroom/dining area. The kitchen has great storage and a good range of integrated appliances and the sunroom provides the perfect spot for a dining table or snug area.
There are parking spaces to the front of the property and the rear garden has paved areas, bedding areas and the addition of a shed with white suite, power and light.
This modern home will appeal to a young couple, family or down sizer and early viewing is highly recommended as we anticipate high interest.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Tiled flooring.
- Living Room
- With dual aspect views, recessed spotlighting and built in sound system.
- Dining Room 2.77m x 2.13m (9'1 x 7)
- Recessed spot lighting, sun room with access to rear garden, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 3.38m x 2.74m (11'1 x 9)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, open to dining room, integrated appliances include, fridge freezer, dish washer, oven with four ring hob with overhead stainless steel extractor hood, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink with mixer taps, recessed spot lighting, space for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- W/C 1.52m x 0.91m (5 x 3)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back, extractor fan and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Hot press with gas boiler and storage, recessed spotlighting and access to fully floored roofspace via slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.05m (13 x 10)
- Double room, dual aspect views, built in sound system.
- Bedroom 2 2.74m x 2.16m (9 x 7'1)
- Double room overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 3.66m x 1.52m (12 x 5)
- Built in wardrobes overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom 2.74m 0.30m x 1.55m (9' 1 x 5'1)
- White suite comprising large, tiled, shower cubicle, sliding glazed doors, overhead waterfall shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps, recessed spot lighting with tiled flooring and partly tiled walls.
- Front - Landscaped area with garden in lawn, bedding area with mature shrubs.
Rear - Paved area, shrubs, bedding, raised patio and decking area, shed including storage with power and light, white suite comprising low flush wash hand basin