Apartments and spacious are not normally two words that sit comfortably together, however this first floor apartment proves the exception to the rule, as the overall accommodation is extremely well proportioned and the presentation is second to none, which makes this particular home an absolute haven of comfort. The location of the general area combines convenience to numerous retail amenities along the fringes of Bangor Ring Road and simplicity of access to the main commuting routes to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
For those who appreciate the convenience of apartment living, a viewing of this particular property should short cut the process of finding their perfect home.
- Entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor. Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. 8 Pane double doors into ...
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 22'11" x 17'4" narrowing to 9'7" (6.99m x 5.28m narrowing to 2.92m)
- Open fireplace with gas fire, tiled surround and hearth, oak mantel. TV point. Bar.
- KITCHEN 10'10" x 6'3" (3.30m x 1.91m)
- Range of white fronted high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 9'10" x 9'10" (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Range of built-in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9" x 8'4" (3.58m x 2.54m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with Aqualisha Aquastream shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- MANAGEMENT CHARGE
- Approximately £56.00 per month
Ground Rent: Approximately £200.00 per annum.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.