A beautifully presented extended semi detached property in the heart of Ballyhackamore offering superb family accommodation, retaining many of it's original features of the 1920's.
Comprising of generous entrance hall with attractive wood panelling and mosaic tile flooring, Cloakroom with ground floor wc, lounge with fireplace and attractive bay window. Living room with fireplace open to superb extended dining kitchen with luxury range of 'white gloss' units, wood effect tile flooring and separate utility room. Furthermore, the first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms and luxury white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath and attractive floor and wall tiling.
The outside includes enclosed rear garden with artificial grass area and generous pebble stone driveway to front offering enough space for three cars. Located just off the Sandown Road and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore, this property is very convenient to the many attractive shops, café's and restaurants including some of Belfast's leading schools. A fantastic home that must be viewed to fully appreciate, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood panelling, tile floor
- Under stairs, white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tile floor, extractor fan
- Lounge 13'4 x 10'8 Into Bay (4.06m x 3.25m Into Bay)
- Tiled fireplace with wood surround
- Living Room 13'4 x 10'4 (4.06m x 3.15m)
- Tiled fireplace with wood surround , wood effect tile floor, archway leading to:
- Dining/ Kitchen 17'2 x 11'8 (5.23m x 3.56m)
- Attractive range of low level 'white gloss' units, granite work surface with upstand, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, tiled splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, wood effect tiled floor, two Velux windows, recessed spotlights, patio door.
- Utility Room 6'0 x 5'9 (1.83m x 1.75m)
- Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, wood effect tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 8'9 at widest point (4.06m x 2.67m at widest point)
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 8'0 (3.56m x 2.44m)
- Double doors to built in robes
- Bedroom 3 10'6 x 9'9 (3.20m x 2.97m)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with built in shower and shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush w.c., chrome radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Front pebble stone driveway for three cars. Enclosed rear gardens with artificial grass, pebble stone area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.