Tidy three bedroom semi-detached bungalow, communal parking, front and rear garden in Kincora, a quiet residential area at the rear of the Ballee estate. Located off the Antrim Road, within easy reach of the town centre amenities and quickly onto the A26/M2 road network. UPVC double glazing and gas central heating system. Will appeal to first time buyers, investors, downsizers or retired persons.
- Property description
- Accommodation on one level comprising hallway, kitchen / dining area, lounge, bathroom, WC and three bedrooms. The property is in good order, may benefit from some internal modernisation but benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system. Lots of communal parking at the front, small front garden and enclosed rear garden. Open green space and play park nearby.
- UPVC and glazed front door, built in storage cupboard, telephone point, carpet and UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Dining area 3.54m x 2.7m (11'7" x 8'10")
- Informal dining area leading to kitchen. Carpet.
- Kitchen 3.7m x 1.8m (12'2" x 5'11")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units and one and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Lounge 3.85m x 3.62m (12'8" x 11'11")
- Spacious living room with walk in storage cupboard. Carpet and TV point.
- Bathroom 1.7m x 1.7m (5'7" x 5'7")
- Pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Built in cupboard housing gas boiler. Carpet and access to roofspace.
- WC 1.3m x 1.05m (4'3" x 3'5")
- WC and wash hand basin. Carpet.
- Bedroom 1 4.5m x 2.7m (14'9" x 8'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.1m x 2.6m (13'5" x 8'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 3 3.1m x 2.05m (10'2" x 6'9")
- Carpeted single bedroom.
- Lots of communal parking at front. Small, paved front garden. Brick storage shed.
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, flowerbeds with shrubs and mature hedging. Brick shed.