Stunning detached bungalow, detached double garage, stables and tack house, mature gardens and paddock on the Killyless Road, Cullybackey.
A flat half acre site and half acre paddock set in a peaceful rural location within a short drive of Cullybackey, Ahoghill and Portglenone.
The property offers modern living with an open plan living, dining and luxury kitchen area. Four bedrooms, two reception rooms, luxury bathroom and shower room.
This fabulous property will appeal to families, retired persons or those with equestrian interests.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Accommodation all on ground floor and comprises hallway, sitting room, living / dining area, kitchen, utility room, rear hallway, WC, four bedrooms (master shower room) and family bathroom. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing, a dual link up heating system combining an oil fired central heating system and multi-fuel stove, fibre broadband. Recently installed luxury kitchen and bathrooms. Detached double garage with block built and timber stables and tack rooms. All set on a mature rural site of circa 1 acre including a paddock.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood and glazed front door with glazed side panels. Ceramic tiled floor. Hotpress and built in cupboard. Coving and two ceiling roses.
- SITTING ROOM 4.11m x 3.86m (13'6" x 12'8")
- Comfortable, dual aspect reception room with mahogany fireplace with decorative tile and cast iron inset, marble hearth and gas fire. Solid oak flooring, coving and ceiling rose.
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 8.3m x 3.91m (27'3" x 12'10")
- Double doors from hallway into open plan living and informal dining area. Relaxing lounge with inset fireplace with (20kw / 4Kw) multi-fuel boiler / stove on tiled hearth. Ceramic tiled floor, coving and ceiling rose. Dining area with drop ceiling and LED mood lighting.
- KITCHEN 4.2m x 2.6m (13'9" x 8'6")
- Contemporary kitchen with range of high gloss kitchen units. Integrated electric induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback. Two integrated eye level ovens, integrated fridge & freezer and dishwasher. Single bowl plastic sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Bulk head with LED mood lighting and recessed LED spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.31m x 2.1 (7'7" x 6'11")
- Floor level high gloss kitchen units with stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Built in cupboard. Tiled floor and recessed LED spot lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Hardwood and glazed rear door. Tiled floor.
- WC 1.8m x 0.9m (5'11" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 5.2m x 3m (17'1" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, data trunk and TV point.
- BATHROOM 3.05m x 2.25m (10'0" x 7'5")
- Modern bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, P-shaped bath with screen and thermostatic power shower with rain attachment. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed LED spotlighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.6m x 3.3m (11'10" x 10'10")
- Master bedroom and shower room. Walnut effect laminate flooring and range of fitted sliding wardrobes. Coving and recessed LED spot lighting.
- SHOWER / DRESSING ROOM 3.07m x 1.5m (10'1" x 4'11")
- Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Walnut effect laminate flooring. Heated towel rail and recessed LED spotlighting.
- BEDROOM 3 3.3m x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'10")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted sliding wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.9m x 3.15m (12'10" x 10'4")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
- Large driveway and parking area. Attractive garden in lawn and flower beds with wiring for lighting and water feature. Wiring for electric gates.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 6.07m x 5.30m (19'11" x 17'5")
- Roller shutter doors. Light and power. Water tap.
- Stoned courtyard with oil tank and greenhouse.
- Block built stables and tack house and wooden stables on a concrete slab. Electric and water to both.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.