This immaculate home, set on a good sized site, presents buyers with a opportunity to acquire a well kept detached bungalow within minutes drive of Ballymena. Not often does an opportunity to purchase such a property come along.
The property itself offers three bedrooms and two reception rooms. It has been finished to a high standard and is in excellent decorative order throughout. It is positioned just off the Woodgreen Road, meaning there is quick and easy access to the A26/M2, and is also handy to Kells Village.
A home where the best of both worlds can be enjoyed; open space, countryside surroundings yet also convenient to shops and other amenities.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch with utility room off, kitchen-dinette, lounge, sun room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has oil fired central heating, new uPvc double glazing installed 2019, and an alarm system. Outside the spacious site offers ample parking, good sized gardens and a large detached garage.
Other key features of this lovely home is the solid wooden painted kitchen, the recently installed log burner stove in the living room, the solid oak internal doors and the modern four piece family bathroom.
- Entrance porch 2.18m x 1.44m (7'2" x 4'9")
- UPvc back door with glazed panels. Fully tiled floor.
- Kitchen-dinette 4.54m x 2.98m (14'11" x 9'9")
- Modern solid wooden painted kitchen with an excellent range of eye and low level units. Walnut effect worktops. Integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Filed floor. Recessed ceiling spotlights.
- Utility room 2.93m x 2.10m (9'7" x 6'11")
- Positioned off the entrance porch with low level cupboards and matching storage unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.77m x 3.41m (15'8" x 11'2")
- Bright and airy dual aspect living room. Recently installed log burning stove set within a beautiful marble fireplace with granite hearth. Solid wooden floor. Recessed ceiling spotlights.
- Sunroom 3.50m x 2.75m (11'6" x 9'0")
- Well positioned sunroom to the rear overlooking the gardens and surrounding fields. Slate floor. TV point. Door to side/rear garden.
- 'L' shaped hall from kitchen, lounge and sunroom, leading to bedrooms and bathroom. Slate floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.23m x 2.68m (10'7" x 8'10")
- With fitted mirrored sliderobes. Solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.13m x 2.57m (10'3" x 8'5")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.05m x 2.28m (10'0" x 7'6")
- With fitted wardrobes. Laminate wooden floor.
- Bathroom 3.17m x 2.29m (10'5" x 7'6")
- Modern four piece white suite. Large corner shower with 'Redring' electric shower unit. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Freestanding bath with chrome feet. Heated towel rail. Feature splash back tiles. Tiled floor.
- To the front is a spacious pavior brick driveway with space for several cars, and ample length for longer vehicles such as vans or motor homes etc. Iron driveway gates and boundary wall to front.
At the side is a lovely patio area, fully flagged for easy maintenance.
The back garden has been raised and levelled, offering a good sized lawn overlooking open fields.
- Detached garage 5.94m x 3.49m (19'6" x 11'5")
- Spacious detached garage. Light and power. Oil boiler. Electric roller door. Side pedestrian door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.