2 Ingledene Park is a popular area of Newtownards due to its proximity to the town centre, schools and local amenities and this lovely bungalow sits on a mature, private site with mature hedging and landscaped gardens. Internally, this property has been recently modernised and has adaptable accommodation with four bedrooms, one suitable for office/playroom/reception and a master with ensuite shower room.
The main living area is a good size with wood laminate flooring and feature glazed doors and the kitchen is spacious with a dining area, good range of units and access to the garden.
There is a modern family bathroom with bath and shower cubicle and hot press storage and a good range of built in storage and cupboards throughout.
Overall, this property offers great space for a downsizer or a family with the opportunity to extend if required and we recommend early viewing .
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- Living Room 16' x 13' (4.88m x 3.96m)
- Double glazed doors, woof laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, cupboard.
- Kitchen 18' x 9' (5.49m x 2.74m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built in oven and four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 13' x 10' (3.96m x 3.05m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with overhead shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, ;pw flush wc, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 8'1 (3.68m x 2.46m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4 9' x 8' (2.74m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with glazed doors and electric shower with Mira Sport overhead shower, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, hotpress with storage, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Brick paviour driveway, area in lawn and mature hedging.
Rear/side - Area in lawn, paved seating area with fencing, area in lawn with hedging, oil storage tank and boiler house.
- Power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.