Well presented detached bungalow, detached garage, large front garden and rear yard in Hebron Heights, a small development on the Finvoy Road, Ballymoney.
A short drive from all the amenities in the town and close to local petrol station with post office and primary schools.
The bungalow will appeal to a range of buyers as it has spacious accommodation including three good sized bedrooms, great outdoor space with views and a convenient location. Young families or downsizers.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Property description
- Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining area, utility room, bathroom and three good sized bedrooms (master ensuite). The bungalow is in good decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing, UPVC facia and aluminium guttering, intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Detached single garage, large front garden, off street parking for three cars and enclosed rear yard.
- Hardwood and glazed front door and glazed side panels. Laminate strip wood flooring. Hotpress and built in cupboard.
- Lounge 5.7m x 3.6m (18'8" x 11'10")
- Spacious living room with corner window offering great views over countryside. Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Coving and ceiling rose. TV point. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining area 7.2m x 3.1m (23'7" x 10'2")
- Open plan, double aspect kitchen and dining area. Orlee oak kitchen with good range of floor and eye level units, extractor hood and window pelmet. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob, grill and oven, integrated microwave, fridge and dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback. Carpet in dining area.
- Utility Room 2.45m x 2m (8'0" x 6'7")
- Orlee oak kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for freezer. Houses oil boiler. Tiled floor and splashback. Hardwood rear door.
- Bathroom 2.95m x 2.06m (9'8" x 6'9")
- Family bathroom with WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Amtico flooring and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.43m x 3m (11'3" x 9'10")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Range of fitted bedroom furniture. Carpet.
- Ensuite / Wet room 3m x 0.8m (9'10" x 2'7")
- WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower area with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 4.1m x 3m (13'5" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with range of fitted bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 3 3m x 3m (9'10" x 9'10")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Garage 5.2m x 3.3m (17'1" x 10'10")
- Detached single garage with up and over door. Work bench and power.
- Large front garden in neat lawn with stoned flower beds and shrubs. Great views over countryside.
- Stoned flower beds and shrubs
- Rear / Side
- Tarmac driveway and parking area for three cars. Pavoir brick rear garden. Oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.