We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached villa which is located in an cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Whitewell Road and will appeal to a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with access to wc, large lounge, dining / family room and separate fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms master with ensuite and a separate bathroom with soft cream coloured suite. Other benefits include oil fired heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a concrete driveway leading to a detached garage, pebbled garden to front and a garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Mahogany hardwood front door, terrazzo floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- LOUNGE 20'04'' X 11'11'' (6.20m X 3.63m)
- Tiled hearth, three radiators.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 11'11'' X 10'9'' (3.63m X 3.28m)
- KITCHEN 17'1'' X 7'10'' (5.21m X 2.39m)
- Fitted Kitchen with range of high and low level units, worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, hob, fridge freezer space, partly tiled walls, radiator, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 11'2'' X 10'9'' (3.40m X 3.28m)
- Radiator, built in sliding robes and matching drawers.
- Comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, shower, chrome towel rail, part pvc panelling.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0'' X 11'2'' (3.66m X 3.40m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 11'11'' X 8'8'' (3.63m X 2.64m)
- Soft cream coloured suite comprising Panelled bath, vanity unit, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- SEPARATE WC
- Low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Concrete driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light & power
Stoned garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.