An excellent well presented terrace property offering deceptively spacious accommodation within walking distance of Belfast City centre. Ideal for a wide variety of purchasers this property has been maintained to a high standard by the current owners from start to finish.
On the ground floor the accommodation includes attractive entrance hall, open plan lounge and spacious modern kitchen. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms and white bathroom suite with shower over bath. The property also includes oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows.
Beautifully presented throughout, this attractive red brick terrace will appeal to a wide range of viewers and an early viewing is essential to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door.
- Living/Dining Room 19'6 x 11'2 (5.94m x 3.40m)
- Storage under stair.
- Kitchen 13'7 x 7'9 (4.14m x 2.36m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Cupboard space.
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 9'8 (4.42m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 9'6 x 9'3 (2.90m x 2.82m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, separate low flush WC.
- Enclosed yard to rear. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.