Its got the address, its got the size and its got the charisma that simply says "this is the one". For those who want well proportioned rooms in a mature convenient location, presented in a comfy modern style and encapsulated in a relatively modern design should look no further than this exciting two bed apartment, as we believe all this and more is easily achievable through the purchase of this very appealing home. Be assured with this address and specification, at this price we wouldn't expect this property to be available for long.
If its got your name on it you'll need to act fast, get a viewing now and secure your future lifestyle.
- Composite entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in wardrobe. Laminated wood floor. Built-in cloaks cupboard. 9 Pane double doors into ...
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN 23'8" x 19'10" (7.21m x 6.05m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- Range of maple high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Baumatic stainless steel 5 ring gas hob and oven. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Integrated fridge/freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Logik washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 12'2" x 9'4" (3.71m x 2.84m)
- Tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6" x 8'5" (3.20m x 2.57m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- Communal Gardens. Off Street Parking. Management Fee £600.00 per annum.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.