Magnificent Period Double Fronted Detached Residence in Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime position within this highly regarded and much admired residential location this stunning double fronted detached villa overflows with charm and character. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, plus study, 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, utility room and has been maintained to a high standard over the years but yet retains much period detail synonymous with its era. Mature gardens with southerly aspect to rear plus a double garage/workshop combines with the perfect location to make the ideal family home.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door with leaded light, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.38 x 4.99 (11'1" x 16'4")
- Into bay, attractive cast iron fireplace, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 4.98 x 3.38 (16'4" x 11'1")
- Into bay, feature leaded light windows, attractive hardwood fireplace tiled inset, wood laminate floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.39 x 2.42 (11'1" x 7'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and gas hob, canopy extractor fan, under fridge space, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.35 x 3.37 (11'0" x 11'1")
- Picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, hot press / copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.39 x 3.36 (11'1" x 11'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 3.53 (11'0" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 4.01 x 3.29 (13'2" x 10'10")
- Built-in book shelving, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom / Study 1.82 x 2.62 (6'0" x 8'7")
- Leaded light window, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 5.03 x 3.30 (16'6" x 10'10")
- Into bay, built-in robes, cupboards above, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Partly floored, electric light,
- Detached Garage 3.12 x 7.35 (10'3" x 24'1")
- Outbuilding / Utility 3.56 x 1.95 (11'8" x 6'5")
- Plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, storage cupboard.
- South facing rear garden, outside light and tap, tarmac driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.