We are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off Avondale drive, Ballyclare which is within walking distance to the town centre and all local amenities.
This home requires some modernisation but will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge with feature fireplace and a fitted kitchen with casual dining area and access to garden.
Also on the ground floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
The property further benefits from oil heating and double glazing.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway for ample parking leading to a large detached garage / workshop and gardens to front side and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMRPISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built in cupboard, radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'7'' X 13'6'' (5.05m X 4.11m)
- Mock fireplace, two radiators.
- BEDROOM 1 13'3'' X 9'0''` (4.04m X 2.74m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'11'' X 7'4'' (3.02m X 2.24m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11'' x 9'5'' (3.02m x 2.87m)
- Radiator, walk in wardrobe.
- KITCHEN 16'0'' X 13'5'' (4.88m X 4.09m)
- Range of high and low level units, worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, walk in pantry, radiator, access to rear.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls and radiator.
- Brick paved driveway for ample parking leading to a large detached garage with roller shutter door, light & power.
Garden to front in lawn.
Superb garden to side in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.