We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Manse Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and double glass panelled doors to a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a garage and gardens to both front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'5'' X 11'9'' (4.39m X 3.58m)
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset, pine surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'10'' X 10'11'' (5.44m X 3.33m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, to kitchen, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 11'5'' X 10'1'' (3.48m X 3.07m)
- Radiator, buiilt in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 10'1'' X 9'5'' (3.07m X 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'5'' X 7'6'' (2.57m X 2.29m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage.
Outhouse at rear with oil boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
PVC fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.