Exceptional Period End Of Terrace In a Beautiful Tree Lined Avenue.
A charming period residence sympathetically modernised and presented to a high standard situated within a tree lined avenue close to the city. The generously appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms on one level, 3 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob and contemporary white bathroom suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows featuring leaded light windows and oil fired central heating. Ideally suited to the growing family with a very spacious interior retaining much period detail this is a home which will impress all who view.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Double storm doors, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Leaded light vestibule door, panelled radiator, exposed period timber floor.
- Walk - in Cloaks
- Panelled radiator.
- Living Room 5.33 x 3.90 (17'6" x 12'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, original fireplace, tiled inset, exposed period timber floor, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.83 x 3.86 (12'7" x 12'8")
- Double panelled radiator, fireplace, exposed period timber floor, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 2.54 x 3.49 (8'4" x 11'5")
- Composite sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and hob, extractor fan plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tumble dryer space, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Snug 3.37 x 3.02 (11'1" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator, fireplace, polished wood block floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window (single glazed), panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, partly pvc panelled walls, partly tiled walls.
Separate matching low flush wc.
- Bedroom 5.46 x 3.51 (17'11" x 11'6")
- Into bay, 3 panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.80 x 3.84 (12'6" x 12'7")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.04 x 3.41 (10'0" x 11'2")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.16 x 3.02 (7'1" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Forecourt in shrubs, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.