Imposing Period End of Terrace in Beautiful Tree Lined Avenue
A most handsome period end of terrace positioned within a tree lined Avenue a short distance from the hustle and bustle of the Antrim Road and its many amenities. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms over one floor, 3 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite with separate wc. The dwelling offers uPvc double glazed windows excluding feature leaded light windows and oil fired central heating. Requiring improvement works the property is perfect for those wishing to create their dream home with high ceilings and period detail.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Double storm doors, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Leaded light vestibule door, panelled radiator, picture rail.
Walk-in cloaks, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 5.33 x 3.92 (17'6" x 12'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.83 x 3.86 (12'7" x 12'8")
- Brick fireplace, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Morning Room 3.37 x 3.02 (11'1" x 9'11")
- Tiled fireplace, wood block floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.54 x 3.49 (8'4" x 11'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, tall larder, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Leaded light window (single glazed), panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.04 x 3.41 (10'0" x 11'2")
- Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, fully tiled walls.
Separate wc - Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.80 x 3.84 (12'6" x 12'7")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 5.46 x 3.51 (17'11" x 11'6")
- Into bay, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.16 x 3.02 (7'1" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Forecourt in shrubs, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, raised flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.