We have received an offer of £90,000 on 2 Elswick Street, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 7ER. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200 EPC D66
A superb opportunity to purchase this well appointed end terrace located within this highly convenient and sought after location. Ideally positioned close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links, this one is not to be missed. Three bedrooms. Developed roofspace. Living room. Kitchen open plan to dining space. Downstairs shower room. Bathroom on the first floor. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed gardens. Chain free. Immediate possession. Early viewing recommended. EPC D66
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 13'7 x 12'5 (4.14m x 3.78m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'0 x 13'2 (5.49m x 4.01m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, open plan to dining space.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel warmer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'6 x 9'9 (3.51m x 2.97m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4 x 10'9 (3.45m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'7 x 7'1 (2.62m x 2.16m)
- Bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Stairs to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 16'11 x 9'6 (5.16m x 2.90m)
- Enclosed rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.