This detached home is situated on the outskirts of the seaside village of Millisle, within walking distance to the beach and is located near the front of the development, benefitting from sea views. The ground floor comprises a large front lounge with feature fireplace, downstairs wc and a large open plan kitchen with dining area and sun room. On the first floor the property has three well-proportioned bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom. The sunroom opens up onto an enclosed rear garden in lawn with attractive patio area, perfect for enjoying the summer sun!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc and tiled floor.
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and polished tiled hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, mid level oven, hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
Open to -
- Two Velux type windows. Double doors leading to enclosed rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower, folding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tile floor, extractor fan and recessed spotlighting.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area.
Garden to front in lawn with brick paviour driveway to side.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.