This quality and tastefully presented detached residence set in this quiet cul-de-sac and within walking distance of the local amenities offers spacious, well appointed accommodation on two floors with 3 bedrooms served by bathroom and an ensuite. The property further benefits from a garage and gardens to the front and rear, early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden and glazed front door. Tiled floor.
- Living Room 15'7 x 15'3 (4.75m x 4.65m)
- Raised open fire with floating mantle and slate hearth. Solid wooden floor. Double doors to dining area
- Kitchen/Dining 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer and recess for dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Dining Room 11'6 x 11'2 (3.51m x 3.40m)
- Solid wooden floor. Patio doors to rear.
- Utility Room 10'1 x 4'8 (3.07m x 1.42m)
- Door to rear.
- First floor
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom One 2.97m x 3.10m (9'9" x 10'2")
- Front facing. Laminated wooden floor. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom Two 4.09m x 3.56m (13'5" x 11'8")
- Front facing. Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom Three 4.09m x 3.35m (13'5" x 11'0")
- Rear facing. Laminated wooden floor.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and shower. Tiled at splashback.
- Bathroom 2.51m x 1.85m (8'3" x 6'1")
- White suite comprising low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Towel radiator. Tiled at splashback.
- Gardens laid out in lawn to rear with stoned driveway and garden in lawn to the front.
- Garage 20'0 x 10'0 (6.10m x 3.05m)
- Power and light. Up and over door.