An excellent detached family home situated on a corner site with surrounding gardens including an enclosed south facing rear garden with raised timber decking area. Recently built, this property is part of the award wining Coopers Mill Development where demand is very strong among buyers for what has proven to be an excellent standard of build in a convenient location close to both Dundonald and Newtownards.
The accommodation comprises of bright entrance hall with ground floor WC. Well proportioned lounge with attractive hole in wall fireplace and wood burning stove which will need to be connected by the new purchaser. Attractive kitchen with range of units including integrated appliances and generous dining area with patio doors to rear garden and separate utility.
The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms including master bedroom with master ensuite shower room and family bathroom comprising of modern white suite with separate bath and built-in shower cubicle. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and attractive tiling throughout.
An excellent family home in a successful residential development with generous gardens and tarmac driveway, view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Ground Floor WC
- Modern white suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Lounge 17'8 x 15'0 into bay (5.38m x 4.57m into bay)
- Attractive mock hole in wall fireplace with wood burning stove (not connected) and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen Dining 17'9 x 11'0 (5.41m x 3.35m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher. Concealed gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Patio doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 7'5 x 5'3 (2.26m x 1.60m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood effect laminated work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 17'8 x 11'4 at widest points (5.38m x 3.45m at widest points)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower and sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 9'2 (3.38m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 8'3 (3.38m x 2.51m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, built-in shower cubicle with shower and folding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Front and side garden with lawn, boundary hedge and tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden with lawn and raised timber decking area, boundary wall and fence. Garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.