An excellent detached family home in the heart of Coopers Mill, recently extended to include an attractive sunroom off a generous dining kitchen and sitting on a good size site with a south facing rear garden in lawn and off street parking.
The property offers modern accommodation throughout with a generous lounge with multi fuel stove, luxury kitchen with range of built-in appliances open to dining area
and leading to a newly built south facing sunroom. The first floor includes three good size bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath and master ensuite shower room, both with attractive tiling. Other benefits include ground floor toilet suite, utility space under stairs with plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer. Gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and floored roofspace with slingsby ladder.
Externally, this property offers everything a family needs with a good size tarmac driveway, south facing enclosed rear garden with lawn and barbeque area finished in wood chip. Furthermore, there is a generous tarmac driveway and garden shed.
Ideal family accommodation in the ever popular Coopers Mill Development, this property offers easy to maintain accommodation which has recently been extended to further enhance the living space on the ground floor. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile floor.
- Ground Floor WC
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and ceramic tile flooring.
- Living Room 17'8" x 11'10" (5.38m x 3.61m)
- Hole in wall feature fireplace with newly installed multi fuel stove and slate tile hearth. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 19'5" x 12'4" (5.92m x 3.76m)
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, formica work surface with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in under oven with gas hob, stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridgefreezer and concealed gas fired boiler. Utility space understairs plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tile flooring, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting. Open to dining area and archway to:
- Sun Room 9'9" x 8'8" (2.97m x 2.64m)
- Newly built sunroom with patio doors to rear and side garden.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 13'10" x 10'10" (4.22m x 3.30m)
- Master En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising large built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 12'4" x 10'6" (3.76m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3 10'10" x 8'2" (3.30m x 2.49m)
- Bathroom 7'3" x 6'11" (2.21m x 2.11m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Floored roofspace with light and power accessed via slingsby ladder.
- Front garden with lawn and flowerbeds, tarmac driveway to side and enclosed rear garden with lawn, raised flowerbeds and boundary fence.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.