End terrace property
All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
White bathroom suite
20' kitchen open plan to dining room
Kitchen boasts Beech style units
Garden to rear laid to lawn
- UPVC double glazing
Oil fired heating system
Approximately one mile from town centre
Sought after Sunnylands location
Property being sold with tenant in situ, Ideal investment
- Entrance hall
- Double glazed door, radiator, doors to:
- Living room 13'9" x 10'0" (4.19m x 3.05m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with white wood surround, radiator, laminate wood floor.
- Kitchen / Diner 20'8" x 8'11" (6.30m x 2.72m)
- Double glazed windows to rear aspect, range of Beech style high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap over, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, open plan to dining room.
- Radiator, part laminate wood floor.
- Stairs and landing
- Airing cupboard, doors to:
- Bedroom one 12'7" x 8'11" (3.84m x 2.72m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator, laminate wood floor.
- Bedroom two 10'1" x 9'9" (3.07m x 2.97m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom three 10'5" x 6'9" (3.18m x 2.06m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
- Double glazed windows to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and enclosed bath with electric shower over, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens and Grounds
- At the rear there is a garden laid to patio, red brick shed incorporating oil fired boiler.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.