Charters Avenue is a quiet cul de sac just off the Gilnahirk Road, opposite Gortlands Veterinary Clinic. One of only four houses, this five bedroom detached family home offers superb spacious accommodation with three bedrooms on the ground floor and two on the first floor with separate shower room.
Furthermore, the ground floor includes a generous lounge with attractive fireplace, solid 'Oak' kitchen with granite worktops, feature island and a six ring 'Rangemaster' gas cooker. Dining area off kitchen, open to a sunroom at the rear. Bathroom with a corner bath, separate walk in shower cubicle, tiled walls and floor, and a large integral garage which also has plumbing for a washing machine.
The integral garage and first floor are part of a huge extension carried out by the present owners back in 1996. As recent as six years ago they installed gas fired central heating, new kitchen and sunroom. Other benefits include PVC double glazing, PVC fascia and soffits and well maintained landscaped gardens including a private south facing rear garden.
Meticulously cared for over many years, this property is sure to meet many large families requirements in a much sought after location, close to some of Belfasts leading schools, main arterial routes such as Knock Road and major bus routes.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- Lounge 15'9 x 11'9 (4.80m x 3.58m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with electric fire, carved wooden surround, tiled hearth and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13'5 x 17'4 (4.09m x 5.28m)
- (at widest points). Range of high and low solid oak units, granite work surfaces, granite splash back, single drainer inset 'Belfast' sink with mixer taps, six ring 'Rangemaster' gas cooker with splash back, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, island with granite work surface, multiple socket pull up, dining area, painted timber ceiling and tile effect laminate flooring.
- Archway To
- Sunroom 17'3 x 9'2 (5.26m x 2.79m)
- Tile effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 10'9 (4.09m x 3.28m)
- Range of built in robes with sliding doors and built in robes with cupboards around bed.
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 8'4 (3.10m x 2.54m)
- Original wood panelled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 11'9 x 10'0 (3.58m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Cream suite comprising feature corner panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature wall mounted radiator, hotpress, extractor fan, timber panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Rear Entrance Porch
- Two built in cupboards, one with gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4 12'2 x 10'0 (3.71m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 5 12'3 x 10'3 (3.73m x 3.12m)
- Access to roofspace and wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, mirrored cabinet, PVC panelled ceiling, PVC wall cladding and ceramic tile flooring.
- Integral Garage 20'7 x 11'5 (6.27m x 3.48m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, light, power, up and over door.
- Tarmac driveway and front garden in lawn with flowerbeds.
Enclosed south facing rear garden with lawn, surrounding mature trees and hedges.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.