Situated on a corner site, this extended detached home comprises three bedrooms, three receptions, fitted kitchen, downstairs w/c and wet room on first floor. In addition the property has been updated recently with a gas heating system, double glazing and also benefits from an attached garage. Externally the property benefits from gardens laid in lawns to both the front and side, bordered by mature hedging and enclosed patio to rear. The property is within walking distance to the Upper Knockbreda Road, providing access to most parts of the City, leading schools both primary and post primary and Forestside Shopping Centre. An excellent home in a great location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door with side panels to entrance hall.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c and sink unit.
- Lounge 15'0 x 10'4 (4.57m x 3.15m)
- Living Room 10'0 x 11'1 (3.05m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen 3.07 x 2.62 (10'1" x 8'7")
- Full range of high and low level units formica work surfaces. Built in four ring hob. Stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Double oven. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Integrated fridge freezer.
- Sun Room 12'10 x 9'6 (3.91m x 2.90m)
- Access to the rear patio. Access to integral garage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'11 x 9'1 (4.55m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom Two 10'9 x 10'7 (3.28m x 3.23m)
- (at widest points) fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Bedroom Three 2.7 x 2.1 (8'10" x 6'11")
- Wet Room
- Shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage below. Heated chrome towel rail. Pvc panelling.
- Separate w.c
- Low flush w.c Fully tiled walls.
- Access to the roof-space. Built in storage. Hot-press.
- Front Garden
- Corner site benefitting from front, side and rear garden laid in lawns.
Driveway with parking leading to attached Integral Garage.
- Integral Garage 19'2 x 8'7 (5.84m x 2.62m)
- Electric up and over door. Light and power.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed to the rear with flagged patio area.