An excellent end terrace property with attached garage, boasting attractive period features and generous accommodation in the heart of Ballyhackamore and Belmont areas close to a vast range of shops, restaurants, and schools.
On entry you are immediately impressed by the period features which continue into a bright generous lounge with art deco fireplace, solid wood flooring, and a good size dining room. Furthermore, the kitchen offers an extensive range of solid wood units with display cabinets, solid oak wood drainer and Belfast sink. Integrated fridge-freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, and ceramic tile flooring.
Offering four good size bedrooms, the first floor comprises of bedroom one and two. Bedroom one includes a full-length built-in robe with part mirror sliding doors and solid wood flooring. Spacious bathroom comprising of a classic white suite with roll top feature bath, walk-in shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, and ceramic tile flooring. The second floor includes a further two bedrooms with bedroom three benefiting from a large dormer window providing superb views of the Castlereagh Hills and Belmont Church Road.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, partly covered courtyard with garden store, brick paviour area and attached garage with off street parking. Situated in a much sought-after area close to many local amenities including the new glider bus route into Belfast City Centre.
View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Partly tiled floor.
- Lounge 13'9 x 10'7
- Original varnished wood panelled floor, attractive tiled fireplace with wood surround, archway to:
- Dining Room 11'7 x 10'9
- Original varnished wood panelled floor.
- Kitchen 14'1 x 7'3
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'1 x 11'1
- Full length built in robes with panelled mirror sliding doors, original varnished wood panelled floor
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 9'1
- Classic white suite comprising of feature roll top bath with mixer tap, telephone handle shower, shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, hotpress.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 15'0 x 11'1 into dormer
- Varnished wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4 9'0 x 7'9
- Velux window.
- Driveway to front, enclosed and covered rear yard with garden store.
- Garage 16'3 x 11'0
- Light and power with roller shutter door.