Located within a popular and convenient position, just off the Cairnshill Road in the Four Winds, this exceptionally well maintained semi detached home has been lovingly cared for and maintained by its present owners, leaving the next potential buyers very little to do but move into. This area is renowned for its convenience to leading schools, local shops, Forestside, and the large Tesco store, as well as providing an excellent platform to Belfast City centre, via main arterial routes and the Cairnshill Park and ride.. This home enjoys three bright, well proportioned bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, a fitted kitchen & 1st floor family bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle. The windows are double glazed and the heating is oil fired central heating with a recently replaced boiler. Outside it is situated on a generous site, with brick paved driveway providing ample off street parking and a detached garage. The gardens are exceptionally well maintained and enjoy good areas to the front and enclosed rear. A chain free onward sale, immediate viewing would be highly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC double glazed front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Under stairs cloaks.
- Separate w.c.
- Comprising low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Lounge/ Dining Area 20'10 x 14'8 (6.35m x 4.47m)
- At widest points. Laminate flooring. Marble fireplace and raised hearth housing and open fire.
- Dining area
- Sliding doors to rear gardens.
- Kitchen 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, extractor fan. Cooker and fridge/freezer space.
- Additional kitchen image
- First floor
- Hot press. Access to roof space via slingsby ladder.
- Bedroom One 11'1 x 10'11 (3.38m x 3.33m)
- Built in robes and drawers.
- Bedroom Two 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Three 11'10 x 9'10 (3.61m x 3.00m)
- At widest points. Corner window.
- Bathroom 9'9 x 8'3 (2.97m x 2.51m)
- At widest points.
White suite comprising wood panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, part wood panelled walls, tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling. Corner shower cubicle, Triton Martinique shower, chrome towel rail.
- Brick paved driveway with ample off street parking to;
- Detached Garage 18'7" x 10'0" (5.66m x 3.05m)
- Roller door. Light and power.
- Front gardens
- Front garden laid in lawns with range of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Good size gardens laid in lawn to rear with range of plants, trees and shrubs. Outside tap. Boiler house, housing oil boiler, PVC oil tank.
- Additional garden image
- This area benefits from good wi-fi connections and speeds in the area.
A security alarm has also been installed in the property.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.