Situated at the top of Belvoir Drive in South Belfast, this newly refurbished duplex apartment is located in a popular and convenient residential area that is in close proximity to a selection of leading schools, shopping facilities, green areas and bus routes that all can be found right on your doorstep.
The property comprises of two good sized bedrooms, an open plan lounge/dining room, a modern fitted kitchen and white shower suite. The property also benefits from upvc double glazing, a newly fitted gas heating system, communal off street parking and your own private outside space with outhouse.
This property has been finished to a high specification throughout and would be an ideal purchase for an investor or first time buyer looking for a property where all they have to do is add furniture. We don't expect this one to sit around for long so be sure to book your appointment asap.
- Entrance Hall 3.08m x 1.92m (10'1" x 6'4")
- Solid wood front door opens onto bright entrance hall with grey laminate flooring. Access to under-stair storage.
- Lounge / Dining room 5.78m x 3.01m (19'0" x 9'11")
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge / dining room with dual aspect windows and newly fitted grey laminate flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 2.62m x 1.92m (8'7" x 6'4")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, electric oven with ceramic hob and overhead extractor fan. Fitted with fridge freezer and washing machine. Cream tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 4.11m x 2.76m (13'6" x 9'1")
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in storage. Newly fitted grey carpet
- Bedroom 2 3.03m x 2.95m (9'11" x 9'8")
- Sizable second double bedroom. Built-in storage with access to water tank. Newly fitted grey carpet.
- White Shower suite 1.89m x 1.68m (6'2" x 5'6")
- White shower suite comprising of low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and electric corner shower cubicle. White tiled floor and walls.
- The apartment also comes with its own allocated outside space with outhouse and washing line.
- Communal Parking
- Communal off street parking to the rear of the property
- Additional notes
- Ground rent: £10
Building insurance: £126.85 per year
Management fee: £12.69 per year
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.