A beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached property in the heart of Belmont with bright generous open living, perfect for the professional wanting easy to maintain accommodation, built as recent as 2018 and finished to an excellent standard.
The accommodation comprises of attractive ceramic tile flooring throughout the ground floor, starting with a dining area, open to luxury kitchen with attractive ‘ivory white’ units, including a full range of integrated appliances, leading to generous lounge, with separate ground floor toilet suite, and sliding patio door to rear garden.
The first floor includes two bedrooms, one of which is a generous double bedroom with a full length range of built-in robes with sliding mirror doors, and modern white bathroom comprising of built-in shower over bath, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. The second floor offers a further two bedrooms, including a master bedroom with built-in robes and a luxury ensuite shower room with attractive tiling. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
Located just off Earlswood Road and within walking distance to both Ballyhackamore and the Belmont Road shops and restaurants, this property offers a fantastic chance for young professionals to benefit from everything East Belfast has to offer so view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor
- Dining Area 3.07m x 3.07m (10'1 x 10'1)
- Ceramic tile floor.
- Kitchen 3.43m x 3.07m (11'3 x 10'1)
- Modern range of high and low level 'ivory' units, Formica work surface with single drainer inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in split level oven, ceramic hob, tiled splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, open to:
- Lounge 4.14m x 3.84m (13'7 x 12'7)
- Ceramic tiled floor, sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Ground Floor WC
- Modern white suite comprising of wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Cupboard under stairs and cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 4.11m x 3.10m @ widest point (13'6 x 10'2 @ widest
- Full length range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
- Bedroom 2 2.51m x 2.13m (8'3 x 7'0)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, built in shower, tiled walls, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Second Floor
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 4.14m x 3.71m at widest point (13'7 x 12'2 at wi
- Range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of built in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower doors, single pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4 2.13m x 1.96m at widest point (7'0 x 6'5 at widest
- Velux window.
- Front garden laid in decorative stone. Enclosed rear garden with small lawn and patio area. Bin acess.