Approached by a sweeping driveway with beautifully manicured lawns on both sides, this cottage-style detached home is simply stunning. Set on an elevated site with beautiful views, the property has been tastefully decorated throughout, finished to a high standard and has an overall feel of space and light.
The front of the home has lovely landscaped bedding areas, a feature slate wall and a stable door as the main access. Internally on the ground floor there is a front reception area with open fire, leading through to a modern kitchen with dining area onto the rear gardens.
There is a large family room/dining room with a seating area to the front enjoying views over the lawns and surrounding area, luxury family bathroom with feature free standing roll top bath and two good-sized double bedrooms.
The roofspace has been floored and decorated to the same high standard as the rest of the house and allows the opportunity (subject to relevant permissions) for another two rooms.
Externally the tarmac driveway allows parking for multiple cars, there is a stone outhouse, oil and bin storage area and detached garage with roller door. The rear gardens have been beautifully landscaped, are very private and benefit from a planting scheme, patio area, entertainment area and views to the surrounding countryside.
This charming, tasteful home is unique and on a beautiful elevated site in a popular area on the outskirts of Newtownards, and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiles and stable door.
- Living Room 12'1 x 11'04 (3.68m x 3.45m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, open fireplace with tiled hearth, cast iron surround and mantle.
Open to -
- Kitchen 14'1 x 11'1 (4.29m x 3.38m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite worksurfaces, granite upstands, built in drainer, inset one and a quarter wink unit with mixer taps, feature glazed units, built in stainless steel extractor hood, integrated appliances to include: dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room 9' x 3'1 (2.74m x 0.94m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, built in storage and hotpress with storage.
- Dining Room 11' x 13' (3.35m x 3.96m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornicing and ceiling rose. Open to -
- Family Room 16' x 10'1 (4.88m x 3.07m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, multi-fuel burning stove and double doors to front garden.
- Bedroom 1 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and views over the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 11'04 (2.77m x 3.45m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and views over rear garden.
- Bathroom 9' x 9' (2.74m x 2.74m)
- White suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with mixer taps and shower handset, tiled corner shower cubcile with glazed door and waterfall shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature period style radiator, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
- Room 1 19'1 x 9' (5.82m x 2.74m)
- Wood laminate flooring, eaves storage, built in storage, velux window and feature lighting.
- Room 2 19'1 x 9' (5.82m x 2.74m)
- Wood laminate flooring, eaves storage, velux type window and feature lighting.
- Front - Areas in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, tarmac driveway for multiple cars, paved area, raised bedding areas, outside lights and feature slate wall.
Rear - Patio area, raised bedding area, area in lawn, landscaping, mature hedging, tap and light.
- Detached Garage 19' x 10' (5.79m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door, power and light and oil fired boiler.
- Stone Outhouse
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.