An excellent, easy to maintain ground floor apartment with well presented accommodation located just off the main Knock dual carriageway giving convenient access to Belfast City Airport, Belfast City Centre and beyond. The accommodation includes one bedroom, spacious lounge, kitchen with modern units, range of integrated appliances and porcelain tiled flooring leading to conservatory. Further features include modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath, uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and surrounding mature gardens with communal parking to rear and your own car parking space to front. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Built in cupboard.
- Lounge 9'9 x 9'7 (2.97m x 2.92m)
- Built in robe.
- Kitchen 9'7 x 8'0 (2.92m x 2.44m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated fridge, integrated washer/dryer, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and double doors leading to:
- Conservatory 13'3 x 9'3 (4.04m x 2.82m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 11'7 (4.04m x 3.53m)
- (into bay).
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Surrounding communal gardens with shrubs, designated parking space to front, additional communal parking to rear from Hawthornden Drive, outside water tap and store with gas fired boiler.
- Additional Information
- Rates: approx £632/year
Management Charges: £360/year
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.