A superb extended semi detached villa within walking distance of Ballyhackamore Village. This family home benefits from a full width single storey extension to the rear, generous lounge with multi burning stove and a kitchen opening to a living dining area any family would love. The first floor and second floor has four bedrooms, the first floor offers three bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite, including built-in overhead shower and attractive tiling. Second floor includes a generous open plan converted roofspace with two velux windows making for a bright spacious fourth bedroom.
The Sandown Road is a much sought after residential area within Ballyhackamore and its range of cafe's and restaurants. Positioned close to many leading primary and secondary schools and easy access to arterial routes to Belfast City Centre and beyond, this location will appeal to many family's.
The accommodation internally and externally must be viewed to appreciate the generous open plan extension off kitchen and the two sets of patio doors leading to a fantastic enclosed rear garden with brick paviour patio and large lawn. Ideal family accommodation close to Ballyhackamore.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid 'oak' wood flooring and cloak space under stairs.
- Utility Room 8'2 x 6'3 (2.49m x 1.91m)
- Range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator and tiled flooring.
- Lounge 13'6 x 12'0 (4.11m x 3.66m)
- (into bay). Attractive hole in wall fireplace with multi burning stove with brick feature inset, carved wooden surround and granite hearth. Varnished original wood panel flooring.
- Kitchen 12'0 x 11'1 (3.66m x 3.38m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite work surface and splashback, inset drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double under oven, ceramic hob, perspex splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, housing for 'American Style' fridge freezer, built in microwave, built in coffee machine, wine rack, pullout larder, built in dishwasher, breakfast bar and solid 'oak' wood flooring.
- Archway To
- Living/Dining Room 10'9 x 12'9 (3.28m x 3.89m)
- Living area and dining area with two sets of patio doors, solid 'oak' wood flooring, recessed spotlighting, and two large Velux windows.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 10'9 (4.14m x 3.28m)
- (into bay).
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 7'5 (3.68m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 3 9'0 x 7'5 (2.74m x 2.26m)
- (at widest points).
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, cupboard with gas fired boiler, fully tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 18'3 x 3'1 (average) (5.56m x 0.94m ( average))
- Open plan with recessed spotlighting, two large Velux windows and one small Velux window.
- Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway, additional parking with pebbled stone area, hedging and mature trees.
Enclosed rear garden with attractive brick paved patio area including raised BBQ area, garden shed and large lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.