Located on the popular Lower Braniel Road close to Gilnahirk, this attractive detached bungalow offers bright, well presented accommodation. Currently offering three bedrooms ( master with ensuite ) and two reception rooms, the second reception room could easily be used as a bedroom, therefore offering four bedrooms, depending on the buyers requirements.
Further benefitting from PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and a detached garage with the added bonus of attractive gardens, with open fields to the rear garden this detached bungalow offers an excellent opportunity for a young family, couple, or down sizing purchaser, to acquire a home of their own in this popular location.
Close to road networks, the location of this property is ideal for the commuter heading to various parts of Belfast and beyond. We recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciated all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Reception Hall
- PVC front door, storage and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 13'9 x 13'9 (4.19m x 4.19m)
- Attractive fireplace with granite inset, granite hearth and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 10'9 x 9'8 (3.28m x 2.95m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and PVC back door.
- Rear Hall / Dining 11'0 x 8'9 (3.35m x 2.67m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and stairs to double doors to rear garden.
- Living Room 11'0 x 9'9 (3.35m x 2.97m)
- Master Bedroom 14'0 x 9'9 (4.27m x 2.97m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 10'7 (2.97m x 3.23m)
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 10'8 x 10'5 (3.25m x 3.18m)
- Velux window.
- En Suite
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and Velux window.
- Detached Garage
- Oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
- Garden in lawn and paved driveway to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with a range of trees and shrubs with uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.