This charming, well proportioned semi detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings and the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and
comprises two good sized reception rooms, fitted kitchen with dining/breakfast area leading out to a private enclosed patio, three bedrooms and a bathroom suite.
Outside the property is approached with a large driveway/parking area with mature trees and hedges making it private to the front, leading to a private garden to rear with patio area. Only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, storage under stairs and mahogany strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 13'6 x 12'3 (4.11m x 3.73m)
- (into bay). Attractive fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth, picture rail, cornice, sanded and varnished strip wood flooring.
- Dining Room 12'11 x 11'0 (3.94m x 3.35m)
- Attractive fireplace with tiled inset, picture rail, cornice, sanded and varnished strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 19'7 x 10'0 (5.97m x 3.05m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, spotlighting, partly tiled walls and PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 11'0 (4.27m x 3.35m)
- (into bay). Picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Tiled fireplace, picture rail, cornice and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9'3 x 7'5 (2.82m x 2.26m)
- (at widest points). Picture rail.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, and partly tiled walls.
- Partly floored.
- Driveway to front.
Paved patio to rear, attractive garden in lawn with mature trees, PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.