Nicely presented end terrace house with enclosed rear garden and parking on the Ballymoney Road, Ballymena.
Close to Ballymena Primary School, Peoples' Park and Tesco Express and within a short walk of all the town centre amenities. Quickly onto the M2.
Will appeal to first time buyers, couples, young families or landlord investors.
NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, WC, kitchen / dining area and lounge then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is well presented and in good decorative order with new carpets and redecorated throughout. It benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system. Communal area at the front and enclosed rear garden with car parking space to the rear. Access from front, side and rear.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Carpet and telephone point.
- Kitchen / dining area 5.3m x 2.85m
- Kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level walnut effect kitchen units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Dining area
- Lounge 5m x 3.7m
- Bright and spacious living room with reclaimed pine fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring. Sliding door to rear garden. Under stair storage cupboard. TV point.
- WC 2.35m x 0.9m
- Low flush WC and pedestal was hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Airing cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.9m x 3m
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet and TV point.
- Ensuite 2.4m x 1m
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2 2.9m x 2.75m
- Carpeted bedroom
- Bathroom 2.45m x 1.75m
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and thermostatic shower over bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 3.3m x 2.15m
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Pavoir brick area to front and pedestrian gate to Ballymoney Road. Access along side of property with access to rear garden.
- Enclosed rear garden accessed from side and rear. Pavoir brick patio, stoned area and lawn. Stoned parking space to rear with approval for a single garage.