Located on the popular Lower Braniel Road close to Gilnahirk, this attractive detached bungalow offers bright, well presented accommodation. Currently offering three bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern kitchen and family bathroom. Further benefitting from PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and an attached garage, with the added bonus of attractive gardens with open fields to the rear. This property offers an excellent opportunity for a young family, couple, or the down sizing purchaser, to acquire a home of their own in this popular residential area. Close to road networks, the location of this property is ideal for the commuter heading to various parts of Belfast and beyond. We recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciated all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Built in robe.
- Lounge 16'4 x 11'5 (4.98m x 3.48m)
- Brick feature fireplace with T.V plinth, tiled hearth and skirting level electric heaters.
- Archway To:
- Dining Room 12'4 x 9'3 (3.76m x 2.82m)
- Skirting level electric heaters, wood laminate flooring and sliding patio doors to rear.
- Kitchen 15'11 x 8'4 (4.85m x 2.54m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, including illuminated display cabinets, granite work surfaces with splash back, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, ceramic hob with granite splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, housing for microwave, integrated dishwasher, housing for fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting and tile effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'3 (3.76m x 3.12m)
- (At widest points). Two double built in robes with shelving, built in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower screen doors and wood laminate flooring.
- Ground Floor WC
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor dan, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Study 10'3 x 9'5 (3.12m x 2.87m)
- Access to storage room and wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Range of built in robes and drawers.
- Bedroom 2 16'1 x 11'4 (4.90m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 3 11'4 x 8'11 (3.45m x 2.72m)
- (at widest points) Range of built in robes and drawers.
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, PVC splash back, shower screen, corner feature bath with mixer taps, vanity unit with wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring and feature lighting.
- Driveway to front leading to attached garage and well maintained garden in lawn.
Beautiful private rear garden in lawn overlooking surrounding fields.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.