A superb red brick terrace property within walking distance of the ever popular Ballyhackamore Village and its vast range of amenities. Nearly five years ago this new owner carried out an extensive improvement programme to include part throughout, new luxury kitchen with separate utility and downstairs toilet. Superb new bathroom suite with his and her sinks, freestanding feature bath and spacious walk in shower area.
Furthermore, the accommodation includes four good sized bedrooms over both first and second floors and two separate reception areas on the ground floor, to include attractive fireplaces and wood laminate flooring. Other benefits include separate dressing room on the first floor, recently fitted new oil fired combi boiler, PVC double glazed windows, high tech security alarm system, a steel framed balcony area to the rear yard and gated driveway to front.
Ideal for a variety of buyers, both families and professionals would enjoy the deceptively spacious accommodation while being able to walk to the many shops, restaurants and schools in the immediate area which have proven to be extremely popular to most of Belfast. Furthermore, Upper Newtownards Road is a main arterial route into Belfast City Centre benefitting from the new Glider Express Bus System and easy access to Belfast City Airport and surrounding towns such as Bangor and Newtownards.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'7 x 12'9 (4.14m x 3.89m)
- (into bay). Attractive fireplace with carved wooden surround, tiled hearth and wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 13'0 x 11'2 (3.96m x 3.40m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, carved wooden surround, tiled hearth and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'2 x 9'4 (3.40m x 2.84m)
- New luxury range of high and low level 'white gloss' units, wood block work surface, 'Belfast' sink with mixer taps, two built in wine racks, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, built in split level oven, built in microwave, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, storage cupboard under stairs, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Utility Room 7'7 x 6'5 (2.31m x 1.96m)
- Boiler house with oil fired boiler, worktop with marble effect work surface, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, built in shelving and ceramic tile flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 17'6 x 13'8 (5.33m x 4.17m)
- (into bay). Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, carved wooden surround and tiled hearth.
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 11'2 (3.40m x 3.40m)
- (at widest points).
- Dressing Room 6'6 x 6'2 (1.98m x 1.88m)
- Range of built in robes and shelving.
- Luxury white suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, large built in shower area with telephone handle shower, rain shower head, feature tiled walls, his and hers vanity unit with mixer taps, two mirrors, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 16'5 x 10'6 (5.00m x 3.20m)
- (at widest points). Including full range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- Bedroom 4 11'3 x 10'1 (3.43m x 3.07m)
- Gated driveway to front.
Enclosed rear yard, access for bins, oil storage tank and staircase to balcony.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.