This charming, extended, well proportioned semi detached home is located in this prime residential area which is renowned for its convenience to many leading Primary and Grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
The property internally offers beautifully modernised, bright and spacious family accommodation with the ground floor comprising lounge, new fitted luxury fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances, large centre island and double doors onto the patio.
The first floor includes three bedrooms and modern shower room. Having just undergone modernisation works to include a new roof, re-wiring and a luxury kitchen and bathroom, an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, storage under stairs with gas boiler and fully tiled flooring.
- Lounge 12'3 x 10'5 (3.73m x 3.18m)
- (into bay).
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 19'9 x 16'3 (6.02m x 4.95m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic four ring hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, centre island with pop up power socket, built in cupboards, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'4 x 9'2 (3.15m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 9'2 (3.35m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 6'5 (2.13m x 1.96m)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, towel rail, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Paved driveway to front.
Attractive garden to rear in lawn, new paved area and flowerbeds with railway sleepers.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.