Situated in the popular Saratoga Avenue area of Newtownards, this beautifully renovated semi-detached home has been completely modernised to an extremely high standard internally and externally and would give any buyer the chance to walk in, sit down and enjoy this fantastic home. With adaptable accommodation, offering three or four double bedrooms and one or two reception rooms, this house would suit a down sizer, growing family or young couple.
Newtownards is a busy market town with a great range of local amenities, schools, leisure facilities and is popular for commuters, being within 14 miles of Belfast City Centre and only 11 miles from Belfast City Airport.
On the ground floor there are two bedrooms, one currently being used as a playroom, family bathroom, living room with multi fuel stove and a luxury kitchen with a good range of units, built in appliances and space for a dining table. The first floor has two double bedrooms with built in storage and further storage on the landing.
Externally, to the front, is a landscaped garden area with raised beds, tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles and a covered car port. The rear has an area with artificial lawn, space for seating and a detached garage which has two usable areas, one for storage and one for use as an office/playroom/gym.
Overall, this beautiful home is a great purchase and we recommend early viewing as we anticipate great interest due to finish and location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor and understairs storage.
- Living Room 4.9 x 3.8 (16'1" x 12'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, feature glazed door, inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove, granite hearth and feature beam mantle.
- Kitchen 3.4 x 3.2 (11'2" x 10'6")
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, built in four electric hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, space for dining area and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.4 x 3 (11'2" x 9'10")
- Wood laminate flooring and built in storage.
- Bedroom 4 5 x 2.7 (16'5" x 8'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, currently used as a playroom.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower attachment and waterfall shower head, vanity unit with storage and mixer taps, low flush wc, wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 2.6 x 3.8 (8'6" x 12'6")
- Built in storage and views over Scrabo and Newtownards Town Centre.
- Bedroom 2 3.9 x 3.3 (12'10" x 10'10")
- Keylite window and built in storage.
- Front - Area in lawn, raised bedding areas, brick paviour driveway with covered car port.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved seating area, area in artificial lawn, outside tap, outside light, bedding areas and raised decked area.
- Detached Garage 3.1 x 2.6 (10'2" x 8'6")
- Range of high and low level units, wood laminate flooring, up and over door, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Office / Playroom 3.3 x 2.5 (10'10" x 8'2")
- Wood laminate flooring.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.