Queensfort Court is a popular, purpose built development for the over 55's community in a private and convenient location in Carryduff. There are excellent facilities on site to include a communal lounge, guest bedroom, on site warden, a hair - dressing salon and communal gardens. Thoughtfully laid out, Queensfort court has created its own community between the residents whilst still providing them with easy access to the local amenities and transport facilities in Carryduff and surrounding areas.
The apartment itself has been beautifully refurbished and offers two good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge / dining room, a newly fitted kitchen with space for casual dining and newly fitted white bathroom. In addition to all this the property also benefits from double glazing, Economy 7 heating and communal parking.
Set in a private cul-de-sac setting, this property is sure to appeal to those who are wanting to down size to a low maintenance, easy maintained property that they have little to do but just add their own furniture. With it also being a chain free onward sale, early viewing come recommended!
,Finished with double glazed windows and economy 7 heating, it also offers convenience to all the amenities of Carryduff and is a short distance from Tesco Newtownbreda and the ever popular Forestside shopping centre. A good road network surrounds Carryduff giving easy access to Saintfield, Belfast and Lisburn. A chain free onward sale, early viewing comes recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Front Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance hall with solid wood glazed front door and side panel.
- Access to cloakroom.
- Lounge/Dining Area 18'11" x 12'10" (5.77m x 3.91m)
- Double glazed pvc patio door opens to the front of the property.
- Kitchen 13'1" x 9'6" (3.99m x 2.90m)
- Newly installed Modern Fitted Kitchen with a range of upper and lower level shaker style units and wooden effect work surfaces, complete with integrated electric oven with ceramic hob, overhead extractor fan, washing machine, fridge/freezer and stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Part tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom One 13'2" x 9'8" (4.01m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom two 9'10" x 6'5" (3.00m x 1.96m)
- Bathroom 10'1 x 7'9 (3.07m x 2.36m)
- Newly fitted modern white bathroom suite comprising of panelled 'P' bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush w.c, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan. Fully tiled walls with wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Resident and guest parking. Communal gardens in lawns with mature beds.
- Maintenance Fee £1200.00 per annum (includes building insurance, window cleaning, grass cutting, exterior maintenance and warden service. A residents common room, kitchen, laundry, hairdressing room and guest en suite bedroom are located in an adjacent building and are available for residents and guest subject to terms).
Warden Service: A non resident warden service is available for residents. An emergency call system is installed in every room in the apartment which alerts a call answering service throughout 24 hours.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.