Ideally positioned at the Carryduff roundabout, Queensfort Court is a popular development purpose built for the over 55's in a convenient and sought after position. There are excellent facilities on site to include, communal lounge, guest bedroom, warden and a hair - dressing salon. The apartment itself has been thoughtfully laid out and offers two good sized bedrooms, good size lounge, a fitted kitchen and bathroom. Finished with double glazed windows and economy 7 heating, it also offers convenience to all the amenities of Carryduff and is a short distance from Tesco Newtownbreda and the ever popular Forestside shopping centre. A good road network surrounds Carryduff giving easy access to Saintfield, Belfast and Lisburn. A chain free onward sale, early viewing comes recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Large walk in cloaks.
- Lounge 19'0 x 13'3 (5.79m x 4.04m)
- Double glazed door to the front.
- Additional lounge image
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 13'0 (4.01m x 3.96m)
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 6'5 (3.18m x 1.96m)
- Kitchen 13'3 x 9'6 (4.04m x 2.90m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- Bathroom 10'1 x 7'9 (3.07m x 2.36m)
- Comprising panelled bath with shower above, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Parking areas to the front, loose stone and small paved area.
- Maintenance Fee £1200.00 per annum (includes building insurance, window cleaning, grass cutting, exterior maintenance and warden service. A residents common room, kitchen, laundry, hairdressing room and guest en suite bedroom are located in an adjacent building and are available for residents and guest subject to terms).
Warden Service: A non resident warden service is available for residents. An emergency call system is installed in every room in the apartment which alerts a call answering service throughout 24 hours.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.