Stunning detached chalet bungalow, detached double and single garages, extensive gardens and enclosed courtyard on the Mount Hamilton Road, Cloughmills.
Positioned on a large elevated site overlooking the surrounding countryside it is convenient to the local amenities in the village and very quickly onto the A26 / M2 with routes north and south.
The property has well proportioned rooms and offers flexible living accommodation with four or five bedrooms, two or three reception rooms, bathroom and three ensuites.
Some luxury features such as oak staircase and internal doors and electric gates.
Will appeal to families and Belfast commuters.
NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, sun room, three bedrooms (one ensuite) and bathroom then two further bedrooms on the first floor - both with ensuites and one with dressing area. The property is in good decorative order in neutral tones and benefits from features such as oak staircase, internal doors, architraves and skirting, intruder alarm, UPVC double glazing, facia, soffits with down lighting and seamless guttering, electric gates and an oil fired central heating system.
Detached double garage, rear courtyard and another single garage with office and utility area attached. Extensive gardens overlooking surrounding countryside.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Oak staircase, large hotpress, intruder alarm panel and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.75m x 4.2m (15'7" x 13'9")
- Bright, double aspect living room with inset fireplace, oak mantle, slate hearth and multi-fuel stove.TV and telephone points, carpet and LED spotlighting.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.4m x 5.4m (17'9" x 17'9")
- Kitchen and informal dining area with a good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units in a shaker style. Double sink, drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback and space for electric range. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge and freezer. Tiled floor and splashback and LED spotlighting. UPVC rear door and intruder alarm panel.
- Sun room 4.3m x 4.2m (14'1" x 13'9")
- Triple aspect sunroom with vaulted ceiling and double patio doors. Tiled floor, TV point and LED spotlighting.
- Bathroom 3m x 2.5m (9'10" x 8'2")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, unit and mirror and corner jacuzzi bath with hand held shower attachment. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 1 3.6m x 3.5m (11'10" x 11'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with ensuite. Walk in wardrobe, TV point and carpet.
- Ensuite 2.35m x 1.2m (7'9" x 3'11")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 3.6m x 3m (11'10" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Bedroom 3 / Reception room 3.6m x 3m (11'10" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom or flexible reception room. Tiled floor and TV point.
- First floor
- Oak staircase to first floor landing. Velux window, intruder alarm panel and eaves storage.
- Bedroom 4 4.8m x 4.15m (15'9" x 13'7")
- Double bedroom with dressing area and ensuite. Two velux windows, eaves storage, TV point and carpet.
- Dressing area 3.4m x 1.95m (11'2" x 6'5")
- Eaves storage and carpet.
- Ensuite 2.35m x 1.5m (7'9" x 4'11")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5 5.4m x 4m (17'9" x 13'1")
- Double bedroom and ensuite. Two velux windows, eaves storage, TV & telephone points and carpet.
- Ensuite 3.5m x 1.8m (11'6" x 5'11")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Velux window, eaves storage and tiled floor.
- Detached double garage 7.5m x 5.7m (24'7" x 18'8")
- Pavoir brick approach. Two roller shutter doors and pedestrian door. Five double sockets.
- Detached single garage. 6.35m x 3.65m (20'10" x 12'0")
- Garage, office and utility block. Garage has roller shutter door, florescent lighting and houses oil boiler.
- Office 2.4m x 2.2m (7'10" x 7'3")
- Centrally heated office with power, telephone point and carpet.
- Utility area 2.9m x 2.15m (9'6" x 7'1")
- Low flush WC. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Through electric metal gates onto stoned driveway and approach. Front garden sewn for lawn and mature hedging.
- Side garden sewn for lawn.
- Enclosed concrete courtyard gated at both ends. Pebble dashed wall. Security lighting.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.