We are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic family home in this popular development in Annahilt set on a good sized site. The property is within walking distance of Annahilt village centre and all the local amenities and schools.
The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout comprises living room, kitchen with dining area leading to a conservatory, family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms.
Externally the property is set on a large site with a tarmac driveway and lawned garden to the front. To the rear there are lawns, plantings and a paved patio area with an additional area including a green house . Additional benefits include a garage, oil fired central heating, double glazing, PVC fascia and soffits.
Recent sales of bungalows in this development have sold fast so early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wooden front door to entrance hall. Store cupboard and hotpress.
- Living room 15'4 x 11'9 (4.67m x 3.58m)
- Large bright living room with bay window. Fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth.
- Kitchen/ dining area 18'10 x 11'7 (5.74m x 3.53m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, recess for oven, door to conservatory. Large dining/ living area.
- Conservatory 9'0 x 6'0 (2.74m x 1.83m)
- Tiled floor. Sliding door to rear.
- Bedroom one 9'9 x 8'9 (2.97m x 2.67m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Bedroom two 11'6 x 10'8 (3.51m x 3.25m)
- Side facing
- Bathroom 7'3 x 5'1 (2.21m x 1.55m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with shower attachment. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom three 12'1 x 10'8 (3.68m x 3.25m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Garage 19'0 x 14'0 (5.79m x 4.27m)
- Roller door, power and light.
- To the rear is a large garden laid out in lawn with paved area and steps down to a flower beds and a green house.
To the front is a small garden laid out in lawns with a tarmac driveway for ample parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.