Located only a few miles outside Gilnahirk, close to leading Schools and great road networks to travel to Belfast City Airport in fifteen minutes and as little as a twenty minute drive into Belfast City Centre, Holywood and beyond, number 19 Lisleen Road is an attractive bungalow that was designed and built to the owners exacting standards approximately 30 years ago.
Sitting on an excellent site overlooking the surrounding countryside with views towards Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough and the Mourne Mountains, the adaptable family accommodation comprises large family lounge with sliding doors onto a patio area, fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and breakfast area. Additionally, a comfortable dining room which is ideal to be used as a bedroom if required.
Three further bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room and a utility/boiler room lead to a covered area at the back door of the property that allows easy access to a large double garage, that with the necessary consents and permissions, could be an opportunity for conversion should the buyers require.
Surrounded by well maintained gardens in lawn with mature hedging, trees and shrubs, the property also has a Grade B2 listed cottage located within the grounds. The cottage has been used in recent years as a storage area/garden shed but would offer an fantastic opportunity, subject to necessary permissions, to be converted into a wide range of uses to include a separate home/living space for a family member, home office or studio. Beside this cottage is a large stone barn/garage which is also an opportunity for conversion and is currently used for storage.
Viewing this property is essential to appreciate fully all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- PVC front door, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom, access to patio, vaulted tongue and groove ceiling.
- Lounge 21'3 x 13'5 (6.48m x 4.09m)
- Fireplace with raised hearth and sliding door to patio.
- Dining Room / Bedroom 4 14'2 x 12'3 (4.32m x 3.73m)
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 14'9 x 11'7 (4.50m x 3.53m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, feature wall, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 8'4 x 5'2 (2.54m x 1.57m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Boiler House
- Oil fired condenser boiler.
- Master Bedroom 15'3 x 12'2 (4.65m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2 14'8 x 13'0 (4.47m x 3.96m)
- En Suite
- Recently refurbished white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'4 x 10'0 (3.15m x 3.05m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, 'Mira' electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Garage 20'4 x 18'6 (6.20m x 5.64m)
- Double garage with PVC double glazed windows, two remote control automated roller shutter doors, light and power.
- Attractive mature gardens in lawn with excellent parking area.
Stunning views over the surrounding countryside, Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains.
Please note there is a right of way on the driveway for the farmer for access to the field.
- Cottage Grade B2 Listed Approx 1850s (Grade B2 Listed Appro x 6069'7")
- Room 1 14'7 x 13'9 (4.45m x 4.19m)
- Room 2 15'0 x 11'0 (4.57m x 3.35m)
- Stone shed and attractive stone barn area.
- Additional Parking Area 32'6 x 16'0 (9.91m x 4.88m)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.