A fantastic semi-detached villa modernised throughout by the current owners to an excellent standard. Ideal for first time buyers, this two good sized bedroom property offers an attractive through lounge/dining room with hole in wall feature fireplace and patio doors to spacious, well maintained garden in lawn with hedging and also including a large decked area, recently fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, luxury tiling and white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath.
With a well looked after, good sized garden to the rear and tastefully presented throughout, this property is also located close to Tesco's at Knocknagoney and the road networks close by to Belfast City Centre and beyond and will impress every viewer so view now to avoid disappointment as interest in this property will be high.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Understairs storage, porcelain tiled floor and wall mounted feature radiator.
- Lounge 17'11 x 9'10 (5.46m x 3.00m)
- Feature hole in wall fireplace with tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring and patio doors leading to raised decking area.
- Kitchen 10'09 x 8'02 (3.28m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units with wood block work surface, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, part feature tiled walls and porcelain tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 15'01 x 8'11 (4.60m x 2.72m)
- Built in wardrobe. Laminate Flooring.
- Bedroom 2 8'08 x 9'10 (2.64m x 3.00m)
- Laminate Flooring.
- Comprising of a white bathroom suite with pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap, panel bath, new luxury built in shower with folding shower screen, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and hot press.
- Enclosed rear and side garden comprising raised timber decking area leading to paved area which opens out to a generous side garden in lawn. Boiler house with gas fired boiler and garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.