A recently built fantastic four bedroom family home on the exclusive and much sought after Knockburn Park, within walking distance to the Stormont Estate. Approximately 2700 square feet, this property offers a superb finish from top to bottom and with it only being built in approximately 2012, there is very little maintenance for many years to come.
The accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, two on the ground floor and two on the first floor. Master bedroom includes luxury en suite shower room and dressing room. Bedroom three and four offer en suite shower room and dressing room respectively. Generous space to accommodate a family that requires ground floor bedrooms as a necessity.
The kitchen, measuring nearly 500 square feet, offers superb living space to the rear with an extensive range of 'gloss' units, granite work surfaces including large breakfast island and a vast range of 'Bosch' appliances and many, many more features.
The living area includes a wood burning stove, two sets of patio doors and an array of recessed spotlighting set in an attractive vaulted ceiling. Further to this, there is a separate lounge to the front with a white marble fireplace, modern family bathroom and separate utility room all on the ground floor. The entrance hall alone is stunning with a beautiful bespoke staircase with feature glass and black and white ceramic tile floor leading you down a generous hall.
Externally, tarmac driveway to front leading down the side and to the rear to allow for multiple cars and private entrance to the rear. The rear also includes a small astro turf garden, good size timber garage and a small garden shed.
All of this and more must be viewed to appreciate the design, build and finish of a property in one of East Belfast most sought after addresses.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Bespoke staircase with feature glass and ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 16'1 x 12'2 (4.90m x 3.71m)
- (into bay). Attractive cast iron fireplace with white marble surround and granite hearth.
- Kitchen 27'6 x 16'7 (8.38m x 5.05m)
- Superb range of 'gloss' high and low level units, granite work surface, granite splashback, single drainer with one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer tap, 'Quooker' tap, five ring gas hob, hanging stainless steel extractor hood, large pull out larder, built in split level 'Bosch' oven, built in 'Bosch' microwave oven, integrated dishwasher, housing for American Style fridge freezer with feature pull out larder, large breakfast island with granite work surface, sitting area, pull up socket set, feature wood burning stove, two sets of patio doors, built in surround sound speakers, two velux windows and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 1 14'8 x 11'1 (4.47m x 3.38m)
- Dressing Room 11'1 x 8'3 (3.38m x 2.51m)
- Extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower area with feature stone tiled flooring, built in shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, half tiled walls, porcelain tile flooring and under floor heating.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 16'2 x 11'4 (4.93m x 3.45m)
- Dressing Room 12'2 x 5'8 (3.71m x 1.73m)
- Range of built in wardrobes and shelving.
- Bedroom 4 16'0 x 12'5 (4.88m x 3.78m)
- Range of built in wardrobes with partly mirrored sliding doors.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising large walk in shower cubicle, built in shower, feature tiled walls, sliding shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled splash back, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, illuminated mirror, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- Tarmac driveway to front, side and rear. Uplighters to front stone feature columns.
Rear south facing garden with astro turf, garden shed and brick paviour patio with built-in infra-red patio heater. Outside power points front and rear. Outside hot and cold tap to rear. Downlighters in surrounding soffit's.
- Detached Garage 11'2 x 19'8 (3.40m x 5.99m)
- Concrete floor, roller shutter door, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.