Holding a prime position within this most popular and sought after location, this attractive period semi detached villa has been presented and modernised to the highest possible standard. The interior accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining off and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and doors, superb roof space, oil fired central heating and extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings.
Hard landscaped garden to front and rear in lawn and patio area and a most convenient location with excellent amenities all within walking distance makes this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.61 x 2.74 (11'10" x 9'0")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.94 x 2.34 (12'11" x 7'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Additional Kitchen Shot
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.06 x 2.72 (13'4" x 8'11")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.30 x 2.36 (10'10" x 7'9")
- Panelled radiator, fixed staircase to roof space.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Hard landscaping to front, rear garden in lawn and shrubs with raised patio area, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, garden shed, outside light.
- Additional Outside Shot