PUBLIC NOTICE:19 Hightown Rise, Newtownabbey, County Antrim, BT36 7XA. By order of the Mortgagee in possession, we would advise you that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of One Hundred and Forty-one Thousand Pounds (£141,000). Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner. Ulster Property Sales, 303 Antrim Road, Newtownabbey, County Antrim, BT36 7AP Tel: 028 9083 3295
We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and spacious semi detached chalet villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Hightown Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with double oak glass panelled doors to lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob. Also on the ground floor there are 3 bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
Upstairs there are a further 2 bedrooms both with solid oak flooring and a separate shower room. Other benefits include oil heating (not working), pvc double glazing and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Eraly viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard, double oak glass panelled doors to lounge.
- LOUNGE 15'2 x 13'9 (Widest Point) (4.62m x 4.19m ( Widest Point))
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring
- KITCHEN / DINER 22'0 x 9'10 (Widest Point) (6.71m x 3.00m ( Widest Point))
- Modern Range of high low level units, formica worktop, basin and half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, American style fridge freezer space, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate flooring in dining area, pvc double glazed side door.
- BEDROOM 1 14'7 x 9'0 (Widest Point) (4.45m x 2.74m ( Widest Point))
- Built in wardrobes and cupboards, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 x 7'2 (Widest Point) (3.48m x 2.18m ( Widest Point))
- Built in desk, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 11'5 x 9' 0 (Widest Point) (3.48m x 2.74m 0.00m ( Widest Point))
- Built in wardrobes and cupboards, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush w/c, shower area with electric shower, fully pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Solid oak flooring, radiator and velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 17'8 x 11'8 (Widest Point) (5.38m x 3.56m ( Widest Point))
- Built in wardrobes, cupboard and drawers, solid oak flooring, 2 x radiators and velux window,
- BEDROOM 5 9'11 x 8'0 (Widest Point) (3.02m x 2.44m ( Widest Point))
- Solid oak flooring, radiator, under eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Plumbed for shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking,
Garden in front in lawn with mature shrubs.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area, boiler house, oil tank.
Pvc Fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.