Situated in the heart of the Four Winds, this semi detached home is only a short walk from the convenient shops off Newton Park, the Four Winds restaurant and bar, transport links to most parts of the city and leading schools, primary and post primary. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen with access to lean to conservatory and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, detached garage and enclosed rear garden that captures the afternoon sun. An excellent home in popular convenient location.
- Open entrance porch. Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Oak flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c Sink unit.
- Dining Room 11'6 x 10'11 (3.51m x 3.33m)
- Tiled fire-place. Oak flooring.
- Living Room 11'5 x 10'6 (3.48m x 3.20m)
- Oak flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 12'6 x 7'11 (3.81m x 2.41m)
- Full range of high and low level units, wine rack, formica work surfaces, built in 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel under-oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Access to lean to upvc conservatory.
- Lean to 8'11 x 8'5 (2.72m x 2.57m)
- Tiled flooring. Built in storage. Access to the rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'4 x 10'6 (3.45m x 3.20m)
- Floorboards sanded and stained.
- Bedroom Two 11'4 x 10'7 (3.45m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom Three 8'1 x 7'11 (2.46m x 2.41m)
- Built in robe. Access to the roof-space.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower. Shower unit with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls with mosaic detailing. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Hot-press.
- Front Garden
- Easily maintained loose stone area to the front, loose stone and flagged area. Driveway leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage 18'5 x 9'4 (5.61m x 2.84m)
- Up and over door. Housing oil fired boiler.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns. Bordered by timber fencing. Flagged patio area.